Breathe Easy Mold Remediation, Inc. employs EPA Registered and environmentally safe chemistries and has become an industry leader in providing indoor air quality and building science solutions. Our mission is to provide our clients with the most environmentally sound, technically advanced and cost-effective solutions in the market.
We are committed to showing up on time and staying in constant communication with you throughout the service experience. We will treat you and your facility with the utmost of respect and care.
The Breathe Easy Advantage
- We carry full General Liability Insurance, Mold and Pollution Insurance, Workers Compensation and Vehicle insurance.
- Our technology is environmentally friendly, without the out-gassing or leaching of harmful chemicals or contamination.
- Both our company and our technology have proven track records
- We have earned an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureaus in the markets we serve.
In an emergency - whether fire, earthquake, flood or accidental contamination - immediate containment and stabilization may be required. Our emergency response team of environmental experts is ready 24 hours a day.
- Safety is our top priority. We determine if it's possible to remain in the facility during abatement procedures, while guaranteeing the safety of every occupant.
- Competitive pricing by keeping overhead to a minimum. We offer an affordable pricing structure that beats our competitors.
- Minimal disturbance during mold inspections. All efforts to avoid interruption and to allow you to continue normal activities are taken wherever possible and safe.
- Our mold team is committed to finding your most cost-effective solutions. We will have a crew on your site within hours - day or night.
With service locations in Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville, and surrounding areas Breathe Easy Mold Remediation, Inc. serves all of Central and Eastern Tennessee and specializes in:
- Mold and moisture investigation
- Mold removal and remediation
- Crawlspace Sealing and Dehumidification
- Moisture Control
- Antimicrobial technologies
- Indoor air quality
- Infection control in homes for immunocompromised individuals
For more information please call us at (423)942-6873